Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Stationary louver - Ruskin - Facility Management Product Release
The EME720 7-inch horizontal louver features 56 percent free area and combines a continuous-blade architectural appearance with the performance of a wind-driven rain-resistant louver. The louver’s architectural mullion is recessed, notched in the blade, and uses drain pockets. Closely spaced horizontal blades minimize the penetration of wind-driven rain, reducing water damage. With an aluminum construction, the louver is available in single sections as large as 90 inches by 120 inches and can be ordered in a variety of anodized and painted finishes.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall