Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
Stand-On Mowers - John Deere Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The 652R MOD and 652R EFI MOD models feature mulch on demand (MOD) mower decks, allowing the operator to switch between mulching and side discharging without leaving the mower. Both models feature a V-twin air-cooled engine and hydrostatic transmission that is equipped with a seven-gauge, 52-inch MOD deck. The 652R MOD includes a 23.5 hp engine and the electronic fuel injection model features a 25 hp engine.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Utility Vehicles Bring Versatility to Grounds Care
- Specifying Utility Vehicles: Understanding Needs and Options
- Specifying Utility Vehicles: Recipe for Success
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today