- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Stackable Chairs - The Gunlocke Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Refina chairs stack up to five high. The chairs have tapered legs and arced arms with a reverse knife detail and are offered in eight cherry finishes to match the company’s casegood products. The chair can be upholstered in an array of the company’s fabrics or leather.
Options include upholstered seat and back and upholstered seat with interior wood back and upholstered panel on the exterior back. Chairs offer steambent hardwood, double-dowel joinery, corner blocks and mechanical fasteners. A flexible foundation is achieved by use of sheet webbing and a low density, high support foam for long-term support and comfort as well as strength and shape for crisp upholstery. A12-year warranty is offered.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office