Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Services Officer »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
Sprinkler System Valve - Viking Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Model G valve line includes up to a six-inch size. Valves are available in dry pipe, single interlock preaction, double interlock preaction, and the Surefire fail-safe preaction system. They have a pressure rating of 250 PSI and feature a ductile iron body with black e-coat on both the inside and outside of the valve body for improved corrosion resistance.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA