Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
Sprinkler Removal Tool Requires no Digging - Underhill International - Facility Management Product Release
Easy Out, the first spray sprinkler removal tool that requires no digging, is now available from Underhill International. Easy Out fits all major brands and simplifies head removal (2-12-inch sprays) for repairs or modifications.
Easy Out can be used to replace a broken sprinkler; add a fitting to increase height; cap off unwanted heads; or convert heads to drip line. It saves time and prevents damage to turf and landscape.
The Easy Out kit includes an alignment rod that prevents dirt from entering the piping system and heavy-duty removal tool with hex head at the bottom end.
How it works: User removes cap and inside components, then inserts alignment rod into body. Easy Out removal tool is placed over rod and slides into sprinkler. Tool is then rotated counter-clockwise to remove body from piping system. Replacement sprinkler is placed over rod and down into ground. Removal tool is rotated clockwise to connect new sprinkler to pipe.
The same steps are followed to add a fitting to the bottom of the spray head, or to cap off a sprinkler, or when converting to drip by removing the sprinkler and attaching drip tubing to a barb fitting.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Sustainability and Effective Mower Specification
- Safety Considerations in Mower Specification
- Beyond Cost: Three Key Mower Considerations
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today