Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Sprinkler Monitoring Panel - Potter Electric Signal Company LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The PFC-6006 Sprinkler Monitoring Panel is designed to handle flow, pressure and tamper switch notifications. It has a 1.0 amp power supply and can communicate over IP and send emails with status updates or to download configuration files.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Code Considerations for Effective Fire Protection
- Key Components of Fire Protection Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis: Three Key Steps for Building Owners
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA