Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Sprinkler Coating - Viking Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Electroless Nickel PTFE coating resists corrosion. Available on several of the company's commercial sprinklers, is applied using a non-electric, auto-catalytic process that maximizes the coating's durability and anti-adhesion properties. The sprinklers are also thoroughly coated including the waterway, screw, and pip cap. PTFE is often better known by the more common brand name, Teflon.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Code Considerations for Effective Fire Protection
- Key Components of Fire Protection Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis: Three Key Steps for Building Owners
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA