Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
Sprinkler Coating - Viking Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Electroless Nickel PTFE coating resists corrosion. Available on several of the company's commercial sprinklers, is applied using a non-electric, auto-catalytic process that maximizes the coating's durability and anti-adhesion properties. The sprinklers are also thoroughly coated including the waterway, screw, and pip cap. PTFE is often better known by the more common brand name, Teflon.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Fire Protection Systems: 10 Things to Check When Closing Your Facility
- 3 New Technologies to Consider for Fire Alarm Upgrades
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA