Spray Foam Insulation - BaySystems North America LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Spray Foam Insulation has been approved as an alternative to a thermal barrier for ceiling and wall applications, when used in combination with Flameseal TB spray-applied thermal coating by ICC. Bayseal CC (closed-cell) spray polyurethane foam insulation has an aged R-value of 6.9 at one inch and 24 at 3.5 inches.
- Communication, Responsiveness Are Keys for Successful Design Assist Projects
- How Design Assist Can Help Meet Tight Construction Deadlines
- Curtain Wall vs. Window Wall: Making the Proper Choice
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- 170-Year-Old Building Undergoes $43 Million Renovation