Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
Spray Foam Insulation - BaySystems North America LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Spray Foam Insulation has been approved as an alternative to a thermal barrier for ceiling and wall applications, when used in combination with Flameseal TB spray-applied thermal coating by ICC. Bayseal CC (closed-cell) spray polyurethane foam insulation has an aged R-value of 6.9 at one inch and 24 at 3.5 inches.
- Curtain Wall vs. Window Wall: Making the Proper Choice
- Can Energy Models Help Healthcare Facilities Reduce Energy Use?
- How to Choose the Proper Metal Building Enclosure System
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- 170-Year-Old Building Undergoes $43 Million Renovation