Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Spray Foam - Dow Building Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
Spray Foam for the THERMAX Wall System can be used at ambient temperatures of 30 degrees F to 70 degrees F and substrate temperatures of 30 degrees F to 60 degrees F. The STYROFOAM brand spray polyurethane foam CM 2030 formula creates a seamless, monolithic barrier on the interior of steel stud walls.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat