Sound Masking System - Lencore Acoustics Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Sound masking system provides zone overlaps for paging, music and sound masking. Each of the four channels on the Spectra i.Net System’s sound source (known as the OP or Operating Platform) can be assigned and included in up to 11 separate paging zones. Each channel then supports 1 to 8 speakers, enabling each OP to provide a total of 44 overlapping zones.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully