Sound Masking - Logison - Facility Management Product Release
The LogiSon Acoustic Network uses small adjustment zones of one to three loudspeakers and offers fine control over both volume and frequency —in 0.5 dBAsteps and 1/3-octave bands. The company's TARGET tuning process automatically tunes each zone to the desired sound masking spectrum. Each zone features a dedicated generator, which produces a truly random sound covering the full masking spectrum, typically specified between 100 and 5,000 hertz (Hz).
- Legionnaires' Disease: Detection and Treatment Considerations
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia