- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Sound Masking - Cambridge Sound Management - Facility Management Product Release
The Qt Active Emitter brings power to the barely visible emitter, allowing for louder paging and music playback through the sound masking system. Downward facing from the ceiling, the Qt Active Emitter delivers uniform and consistent sound masking performance. Paging and music reproduction is clear and therefore highly intelligible due to the direct distribution of sound into the office space.
The Qt Active Emitter also introduces a wider sound masking frequency range. The Qt Active Emitter works with the current line-up of Qt 300 and Qt 600 control modules, and new firmware allows for precise control as well as web-based management from any device.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office