- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Facilities Manager »
Sound Masking - Cambridge Sound Management - Facility Management Product Release
The Qt Active Emitter brings power to the barely visible emitter, allowing for louder paging and music playback through the sound masking system. Downward facing from the ceiling, the Qt Active Emitter delivers uniform and consistent sound masking performance. Paging and music reproduction is clear and therefore highly intelligible due to the direct distribution of sound into the office space.
The Qt Active Emitter also introduces a wider sound masking frequency range. The Qt Active Emitter works with the current line-up of Qt 300 and Qt 600 control modules, and new firmware allows for precise control as well as web-based management from any device.
- Graphics Define Space in Open Office Layout
- Quieting an Energetic Open Office
- Social Distancing Strategies Respect Veterans' Needs