- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Building Technician »
- Groundskeeper »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
Solar-powered LED Luminaire - Energy Bank - Facility Management Product Release
FUSION harnesses solar power to directly energize LED fixtures in commercial/industrial applications.FUSION puts the power of the sun into illuminating a facility by using the DC power output from solar panels to directly energize LED fixtures, eliminating the conversion process from DC to AC back to DC. This allows businesses to reduce lighting operating costs to nearly zero during a portion of the day during peak utility rates.
When electricity is at its most expensive FUSION LED luminaries use solar power, and not electricity, to operate. During daylight hours, FUSION can provide all or a majority of light from solar power while maintaining a desired light level set point. No power or only minimal power from the utility is used.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- A Year with Networked Lighting Control
- Win-Win Outdoor Lighting for People and Environment
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health