Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Solar Shades - Hunter Douglas Contract Window Coverings - Facility Management Product Release
GlacierScreen Solar Shading Fabrics from Hunter Douglas Contract help preserve indoor air quality by eliminating nearly all odors due to off-gassing. The fabrics have been certified to meet the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 for the assessment of harmful substances in textiles and certification as a low-emissions product for indoor air quality is pending.
In addition, the fabrics pass the NFPA 701 standard for small-scale flammability and offer proven sterilization against bacteria, fungi, and viruses. Silver nano sterilization is verified for anti-microbial performance and will remain in the fabric even after cleaning.
Fabrics are available in one percent openness in duotone colors such as White/White, White/Linen, White/Sand, White/Bronze and White/Black. In addition, they come five percent openness in White/White, White/Linen, White/Sand, White/Pearl, White/Grey, White/Bronze, White/Black and Black/Pearl, Black/Bronze and Black/Black.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- How to Ensure a Successful Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall