- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
Solar Roof System - Dawn Solar - Facility Management Product Release
The Dawn Solar Renewable Energy Systems are now compatible with roofing products made by Englert Inc., ATAS International, Berridge Manufacturing and Decra Roofing systems. Other compatible roofing technologies include standing seam roofing, metal siding, metal roofing shingles, and metal roofing tiles, according to the company.
The system is installed and completely concealed under roofing and siding materials during the construction process. It uses standard mechanical and plumbing products to collect solar energy as heat through the conduction of the roof and simultaneously reduce the heat load, thus reducing cooling costs.
- How Hospitals Can Achieve Net-Zero Energy
- How to Get Retro-commissioning Right
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects