Solar Roof System - Dawn Solar - Facility Management Product Release
The Dawn Solar Renewable Energy Systems are now compatible with roofing products made by Englert Inc., ATAS International, Berridge Manufacturing and Decra Roofing systems. Other compatible roofing technologies include standing seam roofing, metal siding, metal roofing shingles, and metal roofing tiles, according to the company.
The system is installed and completely concealed under roofing and siding materials during the construction process. It uses standard mechanical and plumbing products to collect solar energy as heat through the conduction of the roof and simultaneously reduce the heat load, thus reducing cooling costs.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- It's Renewable Energy's Time to Shine
- What Does Portfolio Manager Data Say About the Rise of Renewables?
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects