Solar Charging Stations - CarrierClass Green Infrastructure - Facility Management Product Release
ConnecTable solar charging stations are available in café, picnic, and deck table forms. In the café configuration, features two 265-watt solar panels that also serve as a canopy. The solar panel charges a battery that supports four 120-volt outlets and eight USB outlets. The batteries have an estimated life of five years. Multiple tables can be combined to form a micro grid.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully