- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Groundskeeper »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
Snowblowers - Honda Power Equipment - Facility Management Product Release
Track-drive snowblowers are equipped with ice-breaking, heavy-duty serrated augers, adjustable discharge chutes, user-friendly controls, and hydrostatic drive for infinitely variable speed control. Honda's dual-track drive system allows traction for the most snow conditions and the three-position auger clears most snow conditions. It can move up to 2,370 pounds of snow per minute.
The HS1132 model features the GX340 engine, electric start, and self-propelled track drive. It has a 32-inch clearing width and 20-inch clearing height.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Grounds Management: Preparing for Certification
- A Blizzard of Challenges in Keeping Schools Open
- Utility Vehicles Extend Reach, Expand Efficiency
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today