Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Smoke and Acoustic Sleeve Helps Limit Fire Risk - Hilti Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Hilti introduces the new smoke and acoustic sleeve CS-SL SA to continue to improve on the total cable management portfolio. This new sleeve allows Hilti to offer customers an option that is fast and easy to install as well as being technically superior for non-fire rated cable penetrations requiring a sleeved opening.
The CS-SL SA features superior “in-use” sound and air-leakage rating to help mitigate smoke and sound. This Buy American product is available in a 2” diameter size as well as a 4” diameter version compatible with the Hilti gangplate solution.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Special Attention Required for Fire Doors and Door Hardware Selection
- Regular Inspections and Testing Keep Fire Sprinklers Working Properly
- Valve Problems, Water Quality Can Affect Fire Sprinkler Functionality
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA