Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Smoke Detector - Air Products and Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The HS-100 mounts in air shafts, plenum spaces and other low air-velocity areas. Users can install it in surface or pendant mount configurations. An all-in-one design eliminates the need to purchase and assemble a separate base or test unit. Users can install the unit with off-the-shelf mounting components.
Available in photoelectric and ionization versions, it can be matched to the type of sensing best suited for an application. It requires low current draw for a universal fit with existing equipment.
It features in-place wiring capability, extended high temperature ratings, and connection features. Up to 30 units can be interconnected to each other and/or to MS- and MSR-Series Remote Accessories. Users can integrate it with conventional external mount detectors to form a complete detection system. In the event of smoke detection, entire HVAC systems can be triggered to shut down, preventing the spread of fire and smoke through an air-handling system’s fans and blowers.
An on-board LED display indicates alarm and standby functions. Installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance are simplified with a built-in magnet test facility and labeled, front-accessible wiring terminals.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- 3 New Technologies to Consider for Fire Alarm Upgrades
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA