Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Smoke Detector - System Sensor - Facility Management Product Release
FAAST (fire alarm aspiration sensing technology) detector is designed to provide very early warning of smoke in critical facilities. Detector integrates directly with fire alarm systems to supply detailed alarm, fault, and trouble information. Dual-sensing system uses LED and infrared laser to warn of smoke up to 60 minutes before combustion.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- 3 New Technologies to Consider for Fire Alarm Upgrades
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA