Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
Smoke Detection - Johnson Controls Security Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
The company's IFV-1000 intelligent fire control system uses video analytics on existing surveillance cameras to simultaneously monitor fire and security. The system is Internet-enabled, which allows for remote monitoring through a PDA. The software can detect flames recorded within the view of the camera, as well as flames that aren't visible but might be recorded as reflected light. Smoke clouds and ambient smoke are also detectable, according to the company.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA