Smart Grid Technology - Viridity Energy Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Smart Grid Technology Partnership will provide virtual power plant functionality on campus environments and to other large users of electricity. The partnership couples Siemens' DEMS (decentralized energy management system) and the Viridity VPower system, which provides forecasting and optimization for the management and bidding of controllable load and customer-owned generation and storage resources into energy markets, including capacity, day-ahead, real-time and ancillary markets.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully