On Feb. 17, our virtual networking session will cover new employee onboarding and retention best practices
Staffing, supply chain issues and workplace changes are the challenges facing FMs
DORMA Americas, a leading manufacturer and marketer of premium access solutions and services, launched its D900 small case mortise dead bolt. Perfect as a primary lock on restrooms, locker room doors, storage closets, and as a secondary locking device when higher security is needed, the D900 rounds out DORMA’s extensive lock portfolio.
The D900 offers value, convenience, and ease of installation to customers. Available in standard cylinder, SFIC, and LFIC, it works well in both new construction and retrofit applications.
Features and benefits of DORMA’s D900 small case mortise dead bolt include:
• Hassle-free installation—Fits common door preparation and has a non-handed lock case for quick and easy installation.
• Guaranteed DORMA quality—Independently tested and certified to meet ANSI/BHMA A156.36 Grade 1 requirements.
• Fire resistant—Has a 3-hour fire rating.
• Consistency with DORMA M9000 mortise lockset—Uses the same turns, cylinders, and trim rings.
• PVD finishing standard for 605, 606, 612, 613, and 619 finishes.
• Backed by DORMA experts and service—If you ever need additional support, our experts are there for technical and installation support.
“We’re pleased to introduce the D900 small case mortise dead bolt to complement our product line,” says Andy Zook, Product Manager, DORMA Americas. “Expanding what we offer to designers, architects, property owners and managers, developers, and others is always a priority at DORMA.”