Skylight - Sunoptics Prismatic Skylights - Facility Management Product Release
LightFlex daylighting system uses a prismatic skylight to capture low-angle sunlight and optimize light distribution. Optic sphere is designed to drive light down through the skylight to maximize light penetration. System comes standard with an insulated square roof curb. Available in 21-inch tubular as well as 2-by-4-foot and 4-by-4-foot models. Larger unit options allow for fewer penetrations in the roof; tubular device includes adjustable elbows to bypass interior ceiling obstructions in retrofit applications. Light control louvers allow users to adjust the amount of daylight entering the room.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health