Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Skid-Steer Loader - Bobcat Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The S100 features a 1,000-pound-rated-operating-capacity loader, an easy-to-read instrument panel and a transversely mounted engine in a frame small enough to work in tight job sites. The loader features a four-cylinder, 33.5-horsepower diesel engine and a lift height of 8 feet, 6 inches. The instrument panel can display service codes with the loaderâ€™s engine, electrical and hydraulic systems. A system-shutdown feature alerts operators when certain engine and hydraulic systems are out of range, and it shuts down the machine to prevent catastrophic damage. The unit can travel up to 6.5 mph and features a 13.1 hydraulic-pump capacity. Users can choose from 35 different attachments, and the loader comes with an attachment-mounting system that enables operators to switch between attachments in less than a minute.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Sustainability and Effective Mower Specification
- Safety Considerations in Mower Specification
- Beyond Cost: Three Key Mower Considerations
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today