- Building Technician »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
Sit-stand Riser - Loctek - Facility Management Product Release
The PC36 sit-stand desktop riser can be used on either a corner desk or a standard table. It comes with an adjustable tilting document holder that can hold documents, a tablet, or a laptop. It also features a quick-release keyboard tray with multiple height adjustments that allow it to be lowered up to three inches below the table for maximum wrist comfort.
The product’s built-in USB ports allow users to quickly plug in their devices without having to reach or bend into uncomfortable positions. And, like all Loctek desktop risers, PC36 is designed with gas springs to provide smooth and even support so transitioning from sitting to standing is safer and more reliable.
- Graphics Define Space in Open Office Layout
- Quieting an Energetic Open Office
- Social Distancing Strategies Respect Veterans' Needs