Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of College Facilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
Sidewall Sprinkler - Viking Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The commercial sidewall sprinkler from the Viking Corporation uses “flow shaper” design to achieve a smaller package and coverages that include 14-by-26-foot and 18-by-22-foot, the industry’s largest, according to the company. The VK630 quick-response, extended-coverage, sprinkler is approved for light hazard applications.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA