- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Director »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
Sheathing Panels - Georgia-Pacific Building Products - Facility Management Product Release
DensGlass Gold is a substrate intended for brick, siding, EIFS, stucco and other permanent claddings. The sheathing has a patented glass mat design that integrates a water-resistant treated core with a glass mat face and back to provide protection from elements. Sheathing is available in 1/2-inch and 5/8-inch thickness, and panels are available in a 4-foot, 8-foot, 9-foot and 10-foot lengths.
When tested in accordance with ASTM D 3273, DensGlass Gold sheathing scored at the highest level of performance for mold resistance, indicating no mold growth in a 4-week controlled laboratory test, according to the company.
The product is warranted by the company for six months from purchase date. No weather-resistant application is needed to protect the sheathing itself.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office