- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facilities Technician »
Sheathing Panels - Georgia-Pacific Building Products - Facility Management Product Release
DensGlass Gold is a substrate intended for brick, siding, EIFS, stucco and other permanent claddings. The sheathing has a patented glass mat design that integrates a water-resistant treated core with a glass mat face and back to provide protection from elements. Sheathing is available in 1/2-inch and 5/8-inch thickness, and panels are available in a 4-foot, 8-foot, 9-foot and 10-foot lengths.
When tested in accordance with ASTM D 3273, DensGlass Gold sheathing scored at the highest level of performance for mold resistance, indicating no mold growth in a 4-week controlled laboratory test, according to the company.
The product is warranted by the company for six months from purchase date. No weather-resistant application is needed to protect the sheathing itself.
- Graphics Define Space in Open Office Layout
- Quieting an Energetic Open Office
- Social Distancing Strategies Respect Veterans' Needs