Server - Echelon Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The i.LON SmartServer from Echelon helps control, monitor, and manage virtually any electronic device on a network. It is designed to optimize energy efficiency applications and enabling demand response programs. For stand-alone installations (less than 200 devices), the server acts as a network management device; for larger or remotely managed networks, it works with the company’s LNS network database. In stand-alone mode, the server automatically detects and installs devices attached to a network. Users can configure, upgrade, replace, and test them just as with LNS.
- What Does Portfolio Manager Data Say About the Rise of Renewables?
- How Renewable Energy Contributes to Organization's Green Goals
- It's Renewable Energy's Time to Shine
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects