Server - Echelon Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The i.LON SmartServer from Echelon helps control, monitor, and manage virtually any electronic device on a network. It is designed to optimize energy efficiency applications and enabling demand response programs. For stand-alone installations (less than 200 devices), the server acts as a network management device; for larger or remotely managed networks, it works with the company’s LNS network database. In stand-alone mode, the server automatically detects and installs devices attached to a network. Users can configure, upgrade, replace, and test them just as with LNS.
- How Hospitals Can Achieve Net-Zero Energy
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects