Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Self-Retracting Lifeline - DBI-SALA - Facility Management Product Release
The 100 Percent Tie-Off Talon self-retracting lifeline is designed for workers required to move about and reposition during work activities. It features two independent lines, allowing one line to be connected to an anchorage at all times. Used much like a 100 percent tie-off fall protection lanyard, this inertia-activated self-retracting device allows the lines to extend and retract as needed while limiting the fall distances and reducing the maximum arresting forces.
Light weight housing is mounted to the back of a full body harness. Available with standard or large throat opening hooks for attachment to various anchorage points, the product comes with the companyâ€™s Delta Comfort pad and two hook-keepers.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality