Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Self-Cleaning Acrylic Coating - Sherwin-Williams - Facility Management Product Release
Loxon Self-Cleaning Acrylic Coating for exterior, above-grade masonry provides a clean and attractive look with high-performance protection. The self-cleaning formula sheds dirt with rain or water contact and provides durability, water shedding, wind driven rain and dirt pickup resistance.
In addition to stucco, masonry and cement board, Loxon Self-Cleaning Acrylic Coating can be applied directly to bare or previously coated concrete that is at least seven days old, has a pH of 6-13 and in temperatures down to 35 F. Meeting VOC regulations, the product is available in a flat sheen in a wide range of colors.
- Paints and Coatings: Primer Pointers
- Common Substrates for Paints and Coatings
- Surface Issues: Matching Paints and Substrates
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors