- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Building Engineer - American Red Cross in NYC »
Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
September 9, 2016 - Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff »
Artists in London have started Hospital Rooms, a nonprofit organization that aims to improve environmental conditions in mental health hospitals by inviting artists to create installation-based artworks, according to an article on the Healthcare Design website.
This Quick Read was submitted by Cathryn Jakicic, Healthcare Industries Editor, Facilities.net.