Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Security Information Management - Siemens - Facility Management Product Release
Siveillance Viewpoint physical security information management (PSIM) system uses the latest technology and methods to import sensors and integrate data seamlessly. A unique, logical structure and user interface ensure optimized decision-making and incident management.
Siemens’ PSIM system features fully geo-referenced system intelligence, reducing the time to capture and map building, event, and discipline components from minutes to seconds. Incident management is simplified as related alarms and messages can be grouped into a single event through intelligent workflows of subsystem data.
Siveillance Viewpoint PSIM system has features that make the software easy to manage and operate. The open, flexible platform consolidates a variety of safety and security subsystems, such as access control, intrusion detection, and video surveillance. Non-Siemens systems can also be added using an Open Interface Services (OIS) module and standard interfaces, which ensure that future generations of hardware and software used can integrate easily.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- New NFPA Standard Helps Facilities Prepare for Active Shooters
- 4 Strategies To Prevent Cybersecurity Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security