Security Audio Servers - Zenitel USA - Facility Management Product Release
Security Audio Servers are powered by the Critical Communications over IP (CCoIP) processor IP board, providing more features, greater flexibility and increased audio bandwidth. The STENTOFON AlphaCom XE for security communications utilizes true IP audio edge devices (IP masters, IP substations and SIP stations) that provide high definition voice, active noise cancellation and adaptive jitter buffering.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully