« Facilities Technology Briefs Home
/ Fire Safety/Protection
Security Alerts - Alertus Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
| Company information
Alertus Desktop Notification allows users to receive alerts through a locked computer screen. When activated, the system immediately overrides a locked computer screen, negating the need for users to unlock the computer first. Additionally, support for Wake-on-LAN capability automatically awakens sleeping Windows desktops upon receipt of an alert. If recipients are away from their computers when an alert goes out, they will immediately see a full screen alert upon return instead of seeing the message after waking their machine.
A USB panic button is available with the capability to activate and send an alert via Alertus Desktop Activator and Alertus Desktop Notification on Windows desktops even if the connected computer is locked. The device is equipped with a recessed button to help avoid accidental activation and utilizes red and blue LED lights to indicate when it’s ready for use.
Other features and enhancements include:
• New, modern look to the Alertus Console
• Active directory machine group targeting
• Enhanced grouping capability for the Alertus Recipient App
• Alertus ThreatWatcher integration for NOAA’s upcoming migration to CAP 1.2
• Easier configuration of device assignment roles for large enterprises
• Ability to send preset alerts from the Alertus Desktop Activator
• Additional support for foreign languages and special characters on the Alertus Desktop Activator
Avaya VoIP integrations for Aura and IP Office
Content Category: Fire Safety/Protection