Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Security Alerts - Alertus Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
Alertus Desktop Notification allows users to receive alerts through a locked computer screen. When activated, the system immediately overrides a locked computer screen, negating the need for users to unlock the computer first. Additionally, support for Wake-on-LAN capability automatically awakens sleeping Windows desktops upon receipt of an alert. If recipients are away from their computers when an alert goes out, they will immediately see a full screen alert upon return instead of seeing the message after waking their machine.
A USB panic button is available with the capability to activate and send an alert via Alertus Desktop Activator and Alertus Desktop Notification on Windows desktops even if the connected computer is locked. The device is equipped with a recessed button to help avoid accidental activation and utilizes red and blue LED lights to indicate when it’s ready for use.
Other features and enhancements include:
• New, modern look to the Alertus Console
• Active directory machine group targeting
• Enhanced grouping capability for the Alertus Recipient App
• Alertus ThreatWatcher integration for NOAA’s upcoming migration to CAP 1.2
• Easier configuration of device assignment roles for large enterprises
• Ability to send preset alerts from the Alertus Desktop Activator
• Additional support for foreign languages and special characters on the Alertus Desktop Activator
Avaya VoIP integrations for Aura and IP Office
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- 3 Fire Safety Myths: Will Equipment Work as Designed?
- 3 Fire Safety Myths: How Will Occupants React?
- Federal Requirements Tie Reimbursements To Life Safety Compliance
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA