Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Scissor Lift - Snorkel International - Facility Management Product Release
The Pop-Up is the first push-around scissor lift for low-level access. It has a platform height of 5 feet 2 inches, fits through a single doorway, and weighs 518 pounds. With a compact footprint and no outriggers, it is easy to maneuver and operate. The unit includes improved, heavy-duty castors and a battery that delivers up to 300 lifts on one charge.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality