| Company information
Pentagonals rubber flooring collection is comprised of three pentagonal shapes. Pentagonals were inspired by one of the world’s most intriguing geometric puzzles — searching for five-sided shapes that tile the plane, or fill a surface without overlapping or leaving gaps. In all this time, only 15 such pentagons have been discovered, and Tarkett has selected three of them for this rubber flooring collection:
• Shell creates a random or linear pattern on the floor.
• Monument is a stately shape that creates direction and a sense of movement on the floor.
• Diamond echoes the cut of a precious stone, creating a dazzling floor design.
However, shape is not the only choice within the line. Because Pentagonals are crafted from Johnsonite’s rubber flooring, practically limitless color and texture combinations are available. Pentagonals are available in 142 solid colors and a variety of marbleized patterns and speckled colorways. A host of different slip-resistant textures add to design options and help improve safety.
Pentagonals rubber flooring is equally beautiful when it comes to sustainability. Johnsonite’s rubber flooring is:
• FloorScore certified and meets CA 01350
• Cradle to Cradle Bronze certified v3.1
• ILFI Living Product Challenge Petal Certified
• Phthalate-free, except for recycled materials
• Part of the ReStart reclamation program
• Made in the U.S.A. in an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified plant
As part of Tarkett’s 2020 sustainability goals, the company assessed every material in its rubber flooring through Environmental Protection Encouragement Agency standards. Tarkett exceeded its goals by using these assessments to optimize its rubber flooring, resulting in the elimination of materials of high concern, such as zinc borate.
Content Category: Flooring