Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Rubber Flooring Line - nora systems - Facility Management Product Release
norament grano, a premium rubber floor covering brings the classic tradition of Italian terrazzo tiles to interior spaces. norament grano offers a redesigned pallet of 32 colors with a harmonious balance of base shades and color-accentuated granules.
Uniting modern performance with time-honored style, norament grano is a versatile floor covering with an uncoated hammered surface. In addition, the floor delivers ergonomic and acoustic advantages to create quiet, comfortable indoor spaces.
The premium rubber flooring also provides these important attributes:
• Simple maintenance regimen that requires little more than water and uses no waxes, sealants or harsh cleaners
• Improved acoustics thanks to excellent footfall sound absorption
• Naturally bacteriostatic and fungistatic
• Dense, nonporous surface that helps repel dirt and bacteria while resisting stains
• Absence of polyvinyl chloride (PVC), plasticizers (phthalates) and halogens (e.g., chlorine) for improved indoor air quality
• GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low VOC emissions
• Meets or exceeds OSHA requirements for slip resistance
• Extended life cycle, which reduces the need for frequent removal and disposal
Like all nora floor coverings, norament grano coordinates with other products in the nora portfolio of more than 300 standard colors and patterns to create a coordinated look throughout any facility.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- What is the Real Cost of Flooring?
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors