| Company information
norament grano, a premium rubber floor covering brings the classic tradition of Italian terrazzo tiles to interior spaces. norament grano offers a redesigned pallet of 32 colors with a harmonious balance of base shades and color-accentuated granules.
Uniting modern performance with time-honored style, norament grano is a versatile floor covering with an uncoated hammered surface. In addition, the floor delivers ergonomic and acoustic advantages to create quiet, comfortable indoor spaces.
The premium rubber flooring also provides these important attributes:
• Simple maintenance regimen that requires little more than water and uses no waxes, sealants or harsh cleaners
• Improved acoustics thanks to excellent footfall sound absorption
• Naturally bacteriostatic and fungistatic
• Dense, nonporous surface that helps repel dirt and bacteria while resisting stains
• Absence of polyvinyl chloride (PVC), plasticizers (phthalates) and halogens (e.g., chlorine) for improved indoor air quality
• GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low VOC emissions
• Meets or exceeds OSHA requirements for slip resistance
• Extended life cycle, which reduces the need for frequent removal and disposal
Like all nora floor coverings, norament grano coordinates with other products in the nora portfolio of more than 300 standard colors and patterns to create a coordinated look throughout any facility.
Content Category: Flooring