- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Head Gardener »
Rubber Floor - nora systems - Facility Management Product Release
norament arago is a premium rubber floor covering balancing elemental textures with sustainable modern design.
The calming effect of layered, geological forms in a contemporary surface is captured in the flooring. Offering a modern range of cool grey shades, the aesthetic reflects tones found throughout nature.
norament arago marries a marbled strata look with unrivaled sound absorption, slip resistance and ergonomic comfort, as well as the low-maintenance benefits of premium rubber flooring material.
The floor covering is low maintenance, with little more than water needed — no finishes/coatings or harsh chemicals necessary. Its construction offers quality slip resistance to create safer spaces and quiet acoustical performance attenuates unwanted noise. Ergonomic design provides additional comfort underfoot, reducing foot and leg pain. The ultra-durable surface withstands extreme stress from heavy rolling loads and wheeled traffic, supported by the company's ten-year limited wear warranty. The GREENGUARD Gold Certified for Low VOC Emissions flooring supports healthy indoor air quality. Can be paired with self-adhesive nora nTx, cutting installation time in half without sacrificing performance.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Durability, Safety, Aesthetics Should Top Flooring Selection Criteria
- 4 Ways Flooring Taps into a Facility's Full Potential
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors