- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- Director of Building Operations »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Town of Littleton Facilities Manager »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
Rotors Deliver Water Uniformly to Areas and Set in Seconds - The Toro Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Five new ¾-inch rotor models join the T5 RapidSet® Series rotor product line. This includes the Shrub, Shrub Effluent, 12-Inch High Pop, 12-Inch High Pop Effluent and Lawn Effluent models.
“Toro is excited to broaden our already comprehensive T5 RapidSet product family and present contractors and groundskeepers the ability to install and set the rotors’ arcs with unmatched speed and efficiency,” says Orion Goe, Toro’s product marketing manager for residential and commercial irrigation. “The T5 RapidSet rotor is the market’s first ¾-inch rotor to make intentional use of the slip clutch for arc adjustments, which allows adjustments to be made without the need for any tools. The T5 RapidSet can be set in seconds, and the ease and speed of adjustments is unparalleled.”
The tool-free arc adjustment of the patent-pending RapidSet feature allows the arc orientation and angle to be quickly set or changed through a straightforward combination of twists of the nozzle turret. The T5 RapidSet rotor’s unique slip clutch makes the no tools arc adjustment possible, while also protecting the turret gears and components from damage. The rotor can be adjusted to cover arcs of 40-360 degrees.
Similar to the T5 RapidSet lawn model, the Shrub and High Pop models also feature Airfoil™ Technology nozzles. The nozzles’ geometries are specially designed for the T5 and create a low-pressure zone just beneath the nozzle openings, which delivers a better up-close watering profile and leading overall distribution uniformity.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Picking the Right Attachment Depends on Your Equipment
- Attachments Add Versatility to Equipment Fleets and Staffs
- Improving Safety and Security for Outdoor Spaces on Campus
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today