- Building Maintenance Technician »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Rotary Mowers Feature 55 Horsepower Diesel Engine - Toro Commercial Division - Facility Management Product Release
The Toro® Groundsmaster® 4000-D and 4010-D rotary mowers boast a powerful turbo-charged 55 horsepower, Tier 4 Final compliant diesel engine. With the new Smart Power™ technology, high engine torque and patented, HybridDrive™ cutting deck system, the Groundsmaster 4000-D and 4010-D deliver power where you need it most — to cut grass, no matter how tough the conditions. With their excellent trimming capability and an ability to mow a 0-inch uncut circle, the Groundsmaster 4000-D and 4010-D are extremely efficient mowers.
The patented, parallel hydraulic traction system maintains consistent hydraulic flow between the front and rear wheels to assure full time 4-wheel drive. This allows you to mow with confidence, even on hills and wet grass. Operators can enjoy either the open-air model in the 4000-D, or a climate-controlled, all-season safety cab with the Groundsmaster 4010-D.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- How to Create Mower Specifications to Meet Different Needs
- A Blizzard of Challenges in Keeping Schools Open
- Grounds Management: Preparing for Certification
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today