Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Rotary Mowers - The Toro Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Groundsmaster 5900 and 5910 units are equipped with 99-horsepower diesel engines. The mowers feature an onboard liquid crystal display that shows gauges, alerts/faults, service reminders, and electrical-system diagnostics. It also indicates fuel level, coolant and intake temperature, low oil pressure, engine hours, hydraulic oil temperature, and voltage. The units feature three rear-discharge rotary cutting decks that cut in 16-feet widths. The mowers are equipped with an isolated, rubber-mounted operator platform and a four-way adjustable seat. The 5910 model offers a climate-controlled cab that includes air conditioning and heating, as well as 360 degrees of visibility.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Sustainability and Effective Mower Specification
- Safety Considerations in Mower Specification
- Beyond Cost: Three Key Mower Considerations
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today