- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Custodial Assistant »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
Room Controller - WattStopper/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
The Li-Arp from Watt Stopper/Legrand can reduce the cost and complexity of lighting control projects that use layered control strategies to maximize energy savings. Designed for areas with small lighting-control zones, the panel localizes power handling and intelligent control by placing relays close to the control areas.
The pack provides two relay outputs to support bi-level switching and manual-on operation. It is also equipped to accept inputs from occupancy sensors and daylighting controls. Engineers can optimize the electrical system by feeding multiple relay packs from a single circuit breaker, fully loading each circuit.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Strategies to Ensure Emergency Lighting Performance and Compliance
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- Managers Turn to UV Lighting to Combat COVID-19
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health