- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Building Assistant »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Facilities Maintenance Supervisor »
Rooftop Systems - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
R-410A rooftop systems with capacities from 30 to 140 tons include Maverick II commercial packaged rooftop systems (30 to 50 tons) and model RPS and RDT applied packaged rooftop systems (50 to 140 tons). Systems use all-aluminum, microchannel condensers, which eliminate galvanic corrosion. The refrigerant has no significant “glide,” minimizing loss due to leaks.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation