Roofing System - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The V-Force™ membrane can be used as a self-adhered, temporary roof, providing a multi-functional solution for weatherproofing new construction and re-roofing projects. The barriers can install over a variety of substrates, including concrete, plywood, DensDeck® prime roof board, exterior gypsum, and other approved substrates primed with V-Force solvent-based or water-based primer. Installing the membrane over substrates encloses any openings, reducing a building's heating and cooling loss and increasing its energy efficiency.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Roof Coatings Come of Age
- Staffing and Security: Successful Roof Replacement Projects