Roof Ridge Vent - Metal-Era Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Metal-Era’s Hi-Perf Ridge Vent provides for proper venting at the roof ridge. The all-metal construction withstands heavy snow loads and will not compress under stress. The ridge vent is both weather and bug proof. The vent has passed water infiltration test TAS 100 and Miami-Dade approval is currently in progress.
The Hi-Perf Ridge Vent accommodates both standing seam and shingled roofs and the low profile cover is available in aluminum and 24-gauge steel. It is designed with no exposed fasteners and also allows for shingle attachment directly onto the ridge vent.
Slotted fastening holes are provided for proper thermal movement and correct fastener placement and spacing. The vent is manufactured in 12-foot lengths for quicker installation.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessment Lays Groundwork for Successful Roof Replacement
- Warranty and Installation Issues for Roof Replacements
- Roof Replacements: Understanding System Options