- Director of Facilities »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
Roof Repair Kit - CertainTeed Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The SmartFlash® EZ Patch is a single-component, self-terminating cold liquid-applied membrane that patches leaks and cracks on flat and sloped roof surfaces. Each package contains latex gloves and a pre-saturated fleece patch, measuring 16 inches by 10-1/2 inches that can be used on bitumen, single-ply membranes, concrete, wood, and metal roof surfaces. The application is odor-free, eliminates the need for additional tools, primer and solvent.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Use the CRRC Database to Select Cool Roofs and Walls
- Roofing Projects Face Complex Challenges
- How to Select the Right Cool Roof