- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Roof Board - Johns Manville - Facility Management Product Release
Invinsa is a resilient, lightweight roof board designed as a cover board. It provides a protective layer for the insulation while adding stability to the membrane. Its high-density polyisocyanurate technology is bonded to coated fiberglass reinforced facers to provide resistance to water and hail. The board has been tested in PVC, TPO and EPDM single-ply systems as well as the company’s JMClean Bond SBS modified bitumen roof systems. It is approved for many class A applications by FM Global and UL.
The board’s composition creates a low-dust environment. It allows easy scoring, cutting and snapping, and its low water-absorption characteristics and inorganic composition will not foster mold growth, according to the company. Its flexibility reduces breakage during installation and accommodates dips and other minor irregularities in existing roofs.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems