Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Ribbon Window Resists Condensation - Tubelite - Facility Management Product Release
The 900RW Series ribbon windows, part of the Therml=Block product line, offers single and dual poured-and-debridged thermal options. Designed for strip window applications in low- to mid-rise commercial buildings, the products are designed to save installation time and labor, while meeting model energy codes and contributing to LEED certification. Tested per NFRC 102-14 procedure, the windows achieve a U-Factor of 0.30. They also successfully were tested per AAMA 1503-09 standard, achieving a CRF of 72. The thermal framing is available in depths of 4-1⁄2 or 6 inches. Glass is positioned at the frame’s exterior and installed from the interior.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall