Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Resilient Flooring - Forbo Flooring Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Marmoleum Modular collection comprises of 44 colors and three sizes: 10-by-10-inch, 20-by-20-inch, and 10-by-20-inch tiles. Color palette includes earth tones, concrete shades, pops of color, and multi-color Vivace designs. Features inherent antimicrobial and antistatic properties. Uses water-based Topshield 2 finish and is 100 percent biobased. Resists soiling, staining, scratching and scuffing.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors